Many companies will match their employees charitable donations. Check with your employer, or see if they are listed at Matching Gifts.
Donate by Credit Card
USA Cares depends on direct financial support to pay for the many services provided our military families. Your generous donations will make a real and life-changing difference in their lives, specifically:
- $5,000 provides for household bills while a Guard or Reserve member
attends PTSD in-patient treatment
- $3,000 saves a military family home from foreclosure
- $2,000 relocates a Jobs Assistance family with a new career
- $1,000 stops rental eviction
- $500 restores utilities in a military family home
- $300 provides a week’s worth of food to a family of four
Donate by Check
Send your check made payable to USA Cares (please do not mail currency) to:
562 N Dixie Blvd., Suite 3
Radcliff, KY 40160
Tax Status: USA Cares, Incorporated, is a Kentucky-based nonprofit organization recognized by the US Internal Revenue Service as tax exempt under the provisions of IRS Section 501(c)(3). Donations received by USA Cares may offer the contributing individual or corporation the greatest tax benefits allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions.