Click here for Assistance Application
The USA Cares staff, board of directors and volunteers want to thank you for your dedicated service to our country. Please know that we will do everything we can to assist you in your time of need, whether it is through mentoring, referral or financial support. At USA Cares we assist:
- Post-9/11,OIF/OEF service members, veterans and their family members who are in financial crisis due to military service or circumstances beyond all personal control
Typically, USA Cares provides assistance in four major areas:
- Emergency Assistance—utilities, food, etc.
- Housing Assistance – prevent evictions and foreclosures
- Combat Injured, to include the invisible wounds of post-traumatic stress (PTS) and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Jobs Assistance – reduce unemployment among post-9/11 Veterans
What can you expect once we receive your application?
- You may be informed that you do not qualify for our assistance. If so, we will assist you in finding appropriate alternate resources.
- If qualified, your case will be forwarded to your case team for processing. You will again be contacted to discuss your needs and the cause of your current hardship.
- Your case then goes to an impartial committee for approval.
- If approved, you will be notified that checks are being sent to service providers.
If we are unable to assist you due to your circumstances, we will refer you to one of the many agencies or organizations that would better meet your needs. If you see that you do not qualify with us at this point, please contact Military One Source for other options. USA Cares protects clients privacy and dignity, however military status may need verification with the unit contact person provided.
Please click here to determine eligibility.