Why We Are Different
Fast Response: We respond within 48 hours.
Screening of Applicants: USA Cares carefully screens each applicant. Our staff works directly with service providers (utility, mortgage company, etc.) to confirm the need.
Leveraging Other Assistance: USA Cares mobilizes other organizations to join in providing assistance thus maximizing the impact of every donation.
USA Cares depends on direct financial support to pay for the many services provided our military families. Your generous donations will make a real and life-changing difference in their lives, specifically:
- $5,000 provides for household bills while a Guard or Reserve member
attends PTSD in-patient treatment
- $3,000 saves a military family home from foreclosure
- $2,000 relocates a Jobs Assistance family with a new career
- $1,000 stops rental eviction
- $500 restores utilities in a military family home
- $300 provides a week’s worth of food to a family of four
USA Cares is a national 501(c)3 non-profit, charitable organization based in Kentucky, founded in 2003 and registered with the IRS.